-Zombie Nation- Ep 2.1 -Zombie Nation- Ep 2.1

Nice Job!

Like to see more UK submissions on here. I'm a big fan of spaced and shaun of the dead so really liked your submission.

P.S. How you can be english but not british? england is in britain.

UndeadManchester responds:

Because England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland are their own countrys and cultures and I don't like being thrown into one catagory.

SOTD is my favourite film and Spaced is my favourite TV show so go figure :D

S.A.M.V. p4: - ...fear... S.A.M.V. p4: - ...fear...

Funny Stuff

This was the first S.A.M.V. episode I've seen. Fear and Loathing is one of my favourite films and so was great to see something like this. Your animation was really well done, I thought the monkey island hallucination was hilarious. And Alex pretending to trip out after just eating the shroom was great.

I went to watch the previous episodes after seeing this and thought they were brilliant. It was great to see how your series has progressed. Look forward to seeing more of your work soon!

BaconMask responds:

Im really glad you liked it! I think some people feel left out if they pick up on a series later on in the episodes, but I always write episodes with people new to the series in mind, as well as long-time fans. THanks for watch, and more are to come!

smile and a ribbon smile and a ribbon

Real nice movie!

I really like the style of your drawings and the animation, it suited the song well. Please don't pay attention to the few blamming this piece of work. Unless you make the NG tank come along and the end and make roadkill of the girl, they won't happy. A lot of NG viewers are looking for that, but you made a cool innocent movie and did a great job of it. Well done.

TERRAIN: Chapter 2 TERRAIN: Chapter 2

Wow

I was a big fan of your original game, but this tops it in every way.

It is really rare to see a game on newgrounds with such a well thought out and original storyline. The opening sequence alone would have probably got you my '5' vote.

The big boss you fight while plummeting was very hard, but also very clever.

P.S. Welcome to my favourite author and submission's list.

SpiderMarch responds:

Thanks, Twitch! A response like yours makes all the work worthwhile. Cheers. :)

Brainsplatters 2 Brainsplatters 2

Brilliant Game

I really feel this should have made the daily feature. Hopefully it will get the review crew's pick. I really enjoyed this game and glad that I managed to complete it. I hope you will make a Brainsplatters 3. Great work!

TERRAIN: Chapter 1 TERRAIN: Chapter 1

Awesome game!

Great combination of puzzle solving, stealth and action. This game has it all. Looking forward to next part!